Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois fighting fit for Anthony Joshua after emerging from 'dark' time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The public reaction to his knee vs Joyce when half his face broke and losing controversially to one of the greatest HW of all time was a joke.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Nice book , but Joshua is still going to have to fight Big Doobie The Annihilator, and neither the Klitscho or Fury Chapters of your book is going to matter .
      Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois is scheduled for September 21st 'Everyone knows that both fighters, still have to compete and fight'.

Therefore, I am not quite sure why you have just told me 'That Anthony Joshua still has to fight Daniel Dubois'. Zero idea what your reasoning is before making this post? But I guess this is some way of insinuating that people backing Joshua to win, are concerned for him against Dubois.

'You seem to be insinuating that there is a concern for Anthony Joshua against Daniel Dubois. Nobody who knows anything about boxing, is concerned for Anthony Joshua in this match up, THIS is what you need to understand 'Like I have been saying in all my recent posts on this topic, there is still time on the clock for all your Anthony Joshua critic's. Time on the clock for you to check yourselves'.

There may be people who have a few speculations, in regards to how Joshua is going to perform. But the reality is? People are not apprehensive at the prospect of Anthony Joshua fighting Daniel Dubois. Nobody is intimidated, apprehensive, afraid or that concerned'.

Over 90% of the genuine concern is directed at Daniel Dubois. Multiple currently active and former professional fighters, highly esteemed boxing coaches have all backed Anthony Joshua to win 'And they are anticipating a brutal severe fight for Daniel Dubois'.

Where as in comparison, all the people in the boxing community backing Daniel Dubois to win are saying things like 'I think he can win'. No real conviction or belief behind anything they are saying'.

Note: Like I stated in my first post in this thread 'Very few people genuinely believe that Daniel Dubois can beat Anthony Joshua 'But many people want Dubois to beat Joshua, and they are PLAYING off this WANTING as belief'.

And you are one of those guys 'You don't believe Daniel Dubois can beat Anthony Joshua. You want him to win and are bestowing Dubois with abilities he has not shown to a high level in any fight during his career'.

I don't need to bestow Anthony Joshua with abilities he has not already shown in his career 'The Boxing World knows what Anthony Joshua can do, when and if he utilizes all of his power'.

And on September 21st, in my opinion at this point in time. Anthony Joshua is going to utilize his power and game, and Daniel Dubois has shown zero evidence 'That he can compete with that level of boxing game'.

To conclude: I am going to issue this warning again, to all of Anthony Joshua's critics 'There is still time on the clock, for all of you people to check yourselves'.

'There is still time on the clock, between now and September 21st 2024. Time on the clock for all you people to check yourselves in regards to this fight. If you folk don't check yourselves before September 21st, there is a extremely high likely-hood that? The objective reality of Anthony Joshua's game is going to hit you with extreme force'.

Understand that nobody who really knows anything about boxing is that concerned for Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois 'The majority of the concern is for Daniel Dubois'.

Daniel Dubois potentially may not win a single minute in this fight, if Anthony Joshua executes his game 'Daniel Dubois has lost two fights before in his career. Dubois has always been able to take some positives from those performances, vs both Joe Joyce and Oleksandr Uysk'.

But come September 21st, Daniel Dubois for the first time in his career 'May potentially leave a fight, without really being able to take any positives from performance as competitor. Because Anthony Joshua would of completely smashed him up'.

I am talking about George Foreman vs Joe Frazier, Ken Norton vs George Foreman, Alex Steward vs Mike Tyson.

In fact, It is most likely better for Daniel Dubois's future career 'If he was blasted out inside 3 to 4 rounds. Because if this fight turns into a distance fight, where Anthony Joshua is completely systematically beating down Daniel Dubois. I personally think this type of fight can be a more brutal way to lose a fight 'Both physiologically, and as a Heavyweight fighter who believes he is now a World level fighter'.

Daniel Dubois is weeks away from potentially suffering his worst ever loss 'No matter which style of fight Anthony Joshua executes' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-06-2024, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois is scheduled for September 21st 'Everyone knows that both fighters, still have to compete and fight'.

Therefore, I am not quite sure why you have just told me 'That Anthony Joshua still has to fight Daniel Dubois'. Zero idea what your reasoning is before making this post? But I guess this is some way of insinuating that people backing Joshua to win, are concerned for him against Dubois.

'You seem to be insinuating that there is a concern for Anthony Joshua against Daniel Dubois. Nobody who knows anything about boxing, is concerned for Anthony Joshua in this match up, THIS is what you need to understand 'Like I have been saying in all my recent posts on this topic, there is still time on the clock for all your Anthony Joshua critic's. Time on the clock for you to check yourselves'.

There may be people who have a few speculations, in regards to how Joshua is going to perform. But the reality is? People are not apprehensive at the prospect of Anthony Joshua fighting Daniel Dubois. Nobody is intimidated, apprehensive, afraid or that concerned'.

Over 90% of the genuine concern is directed at Daniel Dubois. Multiple currently active and former professional fighters, highly esteemed boxing coaches have all backed Anthony Joshua to win 'And they are anticipating a brutal severe fight for Daniel Dubois'.

Where as in comparison, all the people in the boxing community backing Daniel Dubois to win are saying things like 'I think he can win'. No real conviction or belief behind anything they are saying'.

Note: Like I stated in my first post in this thread 'Very few people genuinely believe that Daniel Dubois can beat Anthony Joshua 'But many people want Dubois to beat Joshua, and they are PLAYING off this WANTING as belief'.

And you are one of those guys 'You don't believe Daniel Dubois can beat Anthony Joshua. You want him to win and are bestowing Dubois with abilities he has not shown to a high level in any fight during his career'.

I don't need to bestow Anthony Joshua with abilities he has not already shown in his career 'The Boxing World knows what Anthony Joshua can do, when and if he utilizes all of his power'.

And on September 21st, in my opinion at this point in time. Anthony Joshua is going to utilize his power and game, and Daniel Dubois has shown zero evidence 'That he can compete with that level of boxing game'.

To conclude: I am going to issue this warning again, to all of Anthony Joshua's critics 'There is still time on the clock, for all of you people to check yourselves'.

'There is still time on the clock, between now and September 21st 2024. Time on the clock for all you people to check yourselves in regards to this fight. If you folk don't check yourselves before September 21st, there is a extremely high likely-hood that? The objective reality of Anthony Joshua's game is going to hit you with extreme force'.

Understand that nobody who really knows anything about boxing is that concerned for Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois 'The majority of the concern is for Daniel Dubois'.

Daniel Dubois potentially may not win a single minute in this fight, if Anthony Joshua executes his game 'Daniel Dubois has lost two fights before in his career. Dubois has always been able to take some positives from those performances, vs both Joe Joyce and Oleksandr Uysk'.

But come September 21st, Daniel Dubois for the first time in his career 'May potentially leave a fight, without really being able to take any positives from performance as competitor. Because Anthony Joshua would of completely smashed him up'.

I am talking about George Foreman vs Joe Frazier, Ken Norton vs George Foreman, Alex Steward vs Mike Tyson.

In fact, It is most likely better for Daniel Dubois's future career 'If he was blasted out inside 3 to 4 rounds. Because if this fight turns into a distance fight, where Anthony Joshua is completely systematically beating down Daniel Dubois. I personally think this type of fight can be a more brutal way to lose a fight 'Both physiologically, and as a Heavyweight fighter who believes he is now a World level fighter'.

Daniel Dubois is weeks away from potentially suffering his worst ever loss 'No matter which style of fight Anthony Joshua executes' etc.

Yeah , yeah, see you on the 22nd. I'll bring your Crow. Do you want a fricasse , or fried ?

Comment

To be here in this fight, AJs been protected and fights been carefully orchestrated. , I ain’t buying it. Dubois on the other hand has put in quality work versus quality opponents. Ajs up against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip jab View Post
            To be here in this fight, AJs been protected and fights been carefully orchestrated. , I ain’t buying it. Dubois on the other hand has put in quality work versus quality opponents. Ajs up against it.
            Well Put up your $100 up against "Protected" AJ

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

This aged really well....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip jab View Post
                You could of made $100
                Heh

Comment

Working...
                X