Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith in talks over November date with 'Zurdo' Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith in talks over November date with 'Zurdo' Ramirez

The WBO cruiserweight champion Chris Billam-Smith has confirmed he is in negotiations to fight WBA titlist Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez later in November
    [Click Here To Read More]

I imagine it will be a fairly violent, somewhat crude affair between these two. Between Opetaia and Zurdo, I think CBS has a better shot against the Mexican.

Comment

As scarce as talent is in this division, this would be a fun scrap. I would watch.

Comment

He should be facing Opetaia on the Bivol-Beterbiev undercard in October instead of Massey...

Comment

Opetaia beats CBS & Zurdo on the same night! CBS's management know it and will steer him well away from Jai as long as they can even though he has been offered huge money to face Jai. I'd laugh if Zurdo beats CBS, which is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Daz View Post
            Opetaia beats CBS & Zurdo on the same night! CBS's management know it and will steer him well away from Jai as long as they can even though he has been offered huge money to face Jai. I'd laugh if Zurdo beats CBS, which is a possibility.
            Agreed...both Opetaia and Zurdo whoop CBS so he might as well take his beating on the undercard of the second biggest fight of the year for a record payday!

Comment

Working...
            X