Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nick Ball focused on becoming undisputed, 'doesn't care' about Naoya Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Nick Ball focused on becoming undisputed, 'doesn't care' about Naoya Inoue

The priority of WBA featherweight champion Nick Ball, for now, is winning all the belts at 126 pounds - and not welcoming Naoya Inoue into the weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

of course he isn't lol. Inoue would behead Ball

Comment

Lol ball knows he about to lose his title right away.

Comment

Well, undisputed may very well run through the Monster before long, so it may be a moot point. But if Ball can get another couple of fights and earn a belt or two first, hey more power to him. Boxing is unforgiving, particularly at the lighter weights. It is hard to earn big money. Ball building up his name a little can only help both men earn more coin.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

I would be shocked if Ball could become undisputed. He's a great live underdog, and I picked him to win the title he currently holds but there's a lot of guys in his division I don't think he beats. It's the correct move if he DOES want the Inoue fight. Assuming Inoue finishes cleaning 122, wants to move up, and follows his usual MO, he'll go straight for whoever is unified at 126. I don't see how you can call yourself a world champ if you never at least try to unify, knowing there's other guys in the same division who also call themselves world champions.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

He is focus on being undisputed and yet he is not unifying.

Comment

I’d give Ball a good shot of beating Inoue. I genuinely think Inoue would struggle with that sort of physicality. 126 will be his absolute limit in terms of weight classes I think, he just doesn’t have the natural size.
              Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I’d give Ball a good shot of beating Inoue. I genuinely think Inoue would struggle with that sort of physicality. 126 will be his absolute limit in terms of weight classes I think, he just doesn’t have the natural size.
                WOW! Ball is very limited, inoue would keep him on his feet and give him a beating untill he decided to knock him out.

This fight would never happen though.
                jin-songtsen jin-songtsen likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Lol ball is pillow fisted and 5'2. He'll be destroyed by inoue. Ball was getting hurt by Ford, who is another pillow fisted fighter.
                  Last edited by jin-songtsen; 08-22-2024, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

WOW! Ball is very limited, inoue would keep him on his feet and give him a beating untill he decided to knock him out.

This fight would never happen though.
                    If you push Inoue backwards he’s nowhere near as effective IMO. Ball would be the much stronger guy.

I think Inoue looks a lot more beatable at 122, I suspect he’ll struggle at 126.

Look at Crawford vs Madrimov, the talent gap was huge but the fight was highly competitive, there are weight divisions for a reason and Inoue is very small for Featherweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X