Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Olympic Roundup: Kellie Harrington solidifies her status as an all-time great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Olympic Roundup: Kellie Harrington solidifies her status as an all-time great

Ireland's Kellie Harrington distinguished herself once again at the 2024 Olympics, solidifying her status as one of the greatest amateur boxers of all time.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 08-07-2024, 12:18 PM.

The boxing has been a shambles. No way Richardson lost that fight last night. Verde was throwing single shots by round 3. Richardsons best round and he got his worst return on the cards in the bout. Don't be surprised if we don't see boxing in LA.

Comment

I thought Verde faded a good bit after a good first round and decent opening minute of the second. I thought Richardson edged it but judges will be judges.

I thought the female Thai fighter going up against the Algerian was given a bit of a bad shake. The standing 8s were dubious and she should have been awarded a KD in the second. While the Algerian was off balance, a punch was landed and that caused the knock down.

Comment

Working...
      X