Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TV Picks of the Week: Claressa Shields vs. Vanessa Lepage-Joanisse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: TV Picks of the Week: Claressa Shields vs. Vanessa Lepage-Joanisse

Why to Watch: Claressa Shields has won undisputed championships in two weight divisions and world titles in a third. Now she's going for a fourth. Shields, a two-time Olympic gold medalist, started her career by nabbing a pair of super middleweight titles in her fourth pro fight. She'd go on to become the queen of 160 and the queen of 154 before moving back up to middleweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll be watching the Huni fight at 4 AM EST, but that's probably just the start of the broadcast with preliminaries.
    Hopefully the main event will start at a more civilized 6 AM.

Comment

Alot of boxing content available to watch. I will be tuning in to watch Chisora leave a good portion of himself in the ring...as much as I love to watch Del Boy, it will still be sad.

Rivera/Roldan should be a decent fight and that Friday offering of Rivera-Pizarro/Goodson also looks intriguing.

Comment

Stephanie Han didn’t fight Katie Taylor or Mikaela Mayer.

That was her sister Jennifer Han. Get it together, BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Stephanie Han didn’t fight Katie Taylor or Mikaela Mayer.

That was her sister Jennifer Han. Get it together, BoxingScene.
          Woof. That was my fault. Thanks for pointing it out — I'll make the fix.

Comment

Working...
          X