Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer, former titlist James Page prepping fighters for their futures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Trainer, former titlist James Page prepping fighters for their futures

Former middleweight titleholder James Page now readies his Lion's Den Boxing Gym fighters, including undefeated Amari Jones, for not just a single contest but for a career in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is talking the truth done one of my guys in sparring in Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      He is talking the truth done one of my guys in sparring in Oakland
      Not many people remember James. I do and am happy he is out and has a chance at a good life again.
      rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Page was an ex-welterweight champion, not a middleweight. Please adjust the article to read correctly. Also, Lopez did not beat Quartey; The fight was a draw. I thought Ike out boxed the guy easily, but it was ruled a draw. Please print with accuracy.
        Last edited by Sam_langford; 07-23-2024, 10:20 AM.

Comment

James Page was a favorite of mine when he was fighting, I called him blinky because he was always blinking in the fight, his favorite combination was the lead right hand followed by a power jab

His fight with Lopez is still one of my favorites to watch

Also Lopez vs Yuri boy Campus is one of my favorites also, I was there live when Lopez made Yuri boy quit, that was a hell of a fight

Comment

Guy had some major power, I was in vegas the night Six Heads Lewis stopped him.

Comment

Respect to the Champ,but maybe stay away from Banks ?
              Last edited by TonyRespectful; 07-23-2024, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_langford View Post
                Page was an ex-welterweight champion, not a middleweight. Please adjust the article to read correctly. Also, Lopez did not beat Quartey; The fight was a draw. I thought Ike out boxed the guy easily, but it was ruled a draw. Please print with accuracy.
                With regards to Quartey, wasn't the writer writing what Page said? Page is mistaken but that's not the writers fault.

Comment

It was all dream

Comment

Working...
                  X