No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. relishing his own Indian summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Jr. relishing his own Indian summer

Shane Mosley Jr, the son of the boxing icon, credits his love of the sport with his ongoing evolution as a fighter
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mosley Jr v. Ali-Walsh

Loser has to get lost.
    Old Spice Old Spice likes this.

Comment

One has to be careful when saying this and that fighter is a legend, that's a big word.

Jacobs was one of the best middleweights in the world, but not a legend. Anyway, I'm just being particular with words I guess.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        One has to be careful when saying this and that fighter is a legend, that's a big word.

Jacobs was one of the best middleweights in the world, but not a legend. Anyway, I'm just being particular with words I guess.
        No you are on point because I was thinking the same, to be a legend you have to beat other champions that were good champions in fact those who made a few defenses and wasn't a one trick pony beating Peter Quillin & Sergio Mora don't cut it! Although they did rob him with John Ryder.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

You're right , Legend is a big word, and it gets thrown around way too casually these days , as do the words GREAT and HERO.

A guy beats a dude that's 8 -15- 3.....then says in the interview, "I'm glad that I was able to knock him out , he's a great fighter"..... I totally understand having respect for your opponent , being a gentleman , etc. But people get way out there with this stuff. I'm glad that you brought it up.

Comment

I wish Mosley Jr. would've taken boxing more seriously a little earlier.

It's hard for me to see him being a champion at this point.

Comment

Working...
            X