No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Roach Jr. Returns Home to TKO Feargal McCrory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Lamont Roach Jr. Returns Home to TKO Feargal McCrory

Lamont Roach Jr. was victorious in Friday's Washington, D.C., homecoming, fighting through a gritty challenge from Feargal McCrory, scoring three knockdowns and picking up an eighth-round technical knockout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yessir!!! Your boy was in da building baby!!!! Good win youngin!! Nice crowd. Venue holds about 6k (I think) for boxing and wasn't sold out but a decent crowd for the first time probox was in the city. Great night. And shout out to the DC "O'Learys and O'Murphys". Haha all the Irish fans who came to cheer on their boy. OLAY OLAY OLAY OLAY...OLAY...OLAY!!! Yessir the few that were there were loud and boisterous and apparently had a great time. Probably their first time in 'that part' of DC but I hope they enjoyed themselves. Great atmosphere lets do it again!!
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Good win for Roach Jr. his brother as well. Great to see their father bringing them along the right way. Young champ keep getting better...

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
        Good win for Roach Jr. his brother as well. Great to see their father bringing them along the right way. Young champ keep getting better...
        This is what it's all about. Roach Sr raised Two hard working law abiding great young men. He is a big part of a reviving boxing scene (no pun intended) in DC. That was a great show pulled off by Roach Sr and Probox. And all we want to talk about is Mr Haney and Mr Garcia and their sons yelling and screaming at each other. Great job Probox!!
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Special shout out to Garry Jonas who owns Probox. I saw the interview he did on Thaboxingvoice. He comes across as a thoughtful very smart businessman. He is very feicerly pro-American boxing. He mirrors exactly what I have been saying about the Brits, Dazn and the Iron Sheikh trying to hijack American boxing. It ain't gonna work! It was so funny watching that guy Nes ( I think that's how you spell his name) looking like he pooped himself whenever Garry shot down his desire for the Saudis taking over. Boy that guy is such an Eddie Hearn kho-ck sucker it's unbelievable! WAR Garry Jonas Al Haymon Bob Arum! Can't wait for the next DC show!

Comment

Great fight by Roach and got the work he needed
            I knew the Irishman would come to fight although very limited skill wise
            But great fight all in all and good on Roach
            DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

ProBox is the best thing going on in the sport these days in my humble opinion.
              Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                ProBox is the best thing going on in the sport these days in my humble opinion.
                Only problem I had with yesterday’s card was how Algieri became a yes man
                The main fight was very bias imo

Comment

'Probably their first time in 'that part' of DC but I hope they enjoyed themselves'.

That made me laugh. US cities are ridiculously segregated. I was in DC about 35 years ago & you could walk down a street & it went, in a block, from there are a mixture of people of all ethnicities, to there are only black people. This wasn't miles away from the White House! You just wouldn't get that in the UK, yes, there are predominantly black, white or asian parts of Birmingham or London or any other major city but there are always a lot of ********** along with every majority.

Comment

How is m1norities a swear? I honestly think the A.I bot on this site has taken too many funkin shots to it's head!
                    pnut901 pnut901 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X