Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Bam' Rodriguez And Estrada On Weight Limit For Super-Flyweight Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: 'Bam' Rodriguez And Estrada On Weight Limit For Super-Flyweight Title Fight

Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez and Juan Francisco Estrada made weight on Friday morning at the official weigh-in for their WBC super-flyweight title fight on Saturday at the Footprint Center
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good I'm glad. Let's hope there's no Clenbuterol BS after the fight.
    CoolDSmoove321 CoolDSmoove321 likes this.

Comment

I think it’s going to come down to whose chin holds up ,I got El Gallo
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa Claus to bring the presents !

I like both fighters in this matchup. They're both excellent fighters and comport themselves with class in and out of the ring . This is one of those fights where I don't want either guy to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01 View Post
          Good I'm glad. Let's hope there's no Clenbuterol BS after the fight.
          But wait! It was the tainted meat!!!! Lol. Ask any scientist and they'll tell you what bull**** that was! You would have to eat the meat practically raw, and a ton of it to register in your blood. Cheatelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

But wait! It was the tainted meat!!!! Lol. Ask any scientist and they'll tell you what bull**** that was! You would have to eat the meat practically raw, and a ton of it to register in your blood. Cheatelo!
            You’re telling lies .Name 1 scientist that says that .Just 1,I’ll be waiting.

Comment

King Estrada by close decision

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

You’re telling lies .Name 1 scientist that says that .Just 1,I’ll be waiting.
                Scott Stevenson. Do you know him? If I gave you a thousand names you wouldn't know any of them! Here's one of them. Look him up. He'll explain everything you want to know about Clenbuterol and how if gives you a ton of energy.
                alfred64 alfred64 likes this.

Comment

Estrada is, to me, in the HoF but if he beats Bam he'll be an ATG nailed-on. Can he do it? Brutally, probably not, but he does have sweet skills. He is going to have to perform exceptionally. I'm genuinely unsure on this one. IDK. I'm going for Estrada to become a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

Scott Stevenson. Do you know him? If I gave you a thousand names you wouldn't know any of them! Here's one of them. Look him up. He'll explain everything you want to know about Clenbuterol and how if gives you a ton of energy.
                    I will read it and see if it backs up your statement

Comment

Working...
                    X