Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Overlooked? Rugged Liam Paro Says He's Ready to Bowl Over Subriel Matias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Overlooked? Rugged Liam Paro Says He's Ready to Bowl Over Subriel Matias

Liam Paro's early life was consumed not by boxing but rugby league. Considering he is 24-0 with 15 KOs as a pro boxer and about to challenge Subriel Matias for a world title Saturday, he seems to have made the right decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With this kind of fight plan he might get sent to the moon very early

Comment

You are not fooling anyone Liam, you have got plenty of pressure coming into the defending champions hometown.
      A defending champion whose name, renowned accomplishments, and the trail of undefeated fighters whose fighting spirit he's broken down, which precede's him.
      There is no way in heaven, hell, or on the face of this earth that you aren't nervous about the task you are about to part take in.
      You have a chance to win this fight just like any other fighter on a given day, but you have a monumental task awaiting you in Puerto Rico.
      I won't say anymore about it, because I don't want to jinx Subriel 'El Orgullo de Maternillo' Matias, who is on a mission to unify, and to become undisputed!
      boxfamof5 boxfamof5 likes this.

Comment

Matias has hired or his team an organised army of bots on YouTube that track any negative comment against him and seek and destroy the poster. Look at every comment about him and you will understand the conspiracy.
        LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
          You are not fooling anyone Liam, you have got plenty of pressure coming into the defending champions hometown.
          A defending champion whose name, renowned accomplishments, and the trail of undefeated fighters whose fighting spirit he's broken down, which precede's him.
          There is no way in heaven, hell, or on the face of this earth that you aren't nervous about the task you are about to part take in.
          You have a chance to win this fight just like any other fighter on a given day, but you have a monumental task awaiting you in Puerto Rico.
          I won't say anymore about it, because I don't want to jinx Subriel 'El Orgullo de Maternillo' Matias, who is on a mission to unify, and to become undisputed!
          Lmao paro ain’t some bum don’t be surprised if he beats your boy

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

He might not be a bum, but he's about to find out REAL quick that Matias is something else. Subriel esta en otro nivel. I just hope we get a good show down here in Manati. Tomorrow, WE win as fans! Hell of a night for boxing fans!!! We got Gervonta, Benavidez, Subriel vs Paro, Adames... Hell of a night for fans!!! BTW... Subriel Matias by KO in 8.

Comment

I don’t think anyone is calling Paro a bum, maybe some haters, but he’s a legit contender.

Are you saying Matias previous opponents are bums? If matias does beat Paro, does Paro become a bum to you?

Comment

I didn't say that Liam was a bum, I said he had a chance to win this fight against Subriel.
                What I did say was that there was no way that he's not nervous going into this fight against Subriel.
                When you read a comment, you have to read it carefully word for word, you can't just latch onto one or more statements.
                I am rooting for Subriel wholeheartedly, but I also realize that Liam is a very dangerous opponent, and can pull off the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I didn't say that Liam was a bum, I said he had a chance to win this fight against Subriel.
                  What I did say was that there was no way that he's not nervous going into this fight against Subriel.
                  When you read a comment, you have to read it carefully word for word, you can't just latch onto one or more statements.
                  I am rooting for Subriel wholeheartedly, but I also realize that Liam is a very dangerous opponent, and can pull off the upset.
                  it’s a sick fight. Should be very competitive. Will come down to Liam’s legs and if Matias can cut off the ring. I can see either of them taking it home we all know if Matias starts landing paro is in trouble but if Liam can fight the perfect fight he’s got a shot and he’s capable of it. Very good match matching
                  Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I don’t think anyone is calling Paro a bum, maybe some haters, but he’s a legit contender.

Are you saying Matias previous opponents are bums? If matias does beat Paro, does Paro become a bum to you?

I think you’re too worried about people on the internet calling pro fighters bums lol. Who cares. They get paid a lot.we’re fans that pay to watch them fight. I don’t owe any fighter anything more than the money they line their pockets with lol if I wanna call em bums on the internet for $h!ts and giggles lemme have my laughs lol

Comment

Working...
                    X