Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Not Distracted By Rumours Of A Saudi Takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Not Distracted By Rumours Of A Saudi Takeover

Worldwide speculation has spread like wildfire that Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) is behind an ambitious bid to take the reins of boxing, creating a league and either working with or buying out promoters, following a report in the New York Times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

teo, see if u can fill more than the small 5k room first in your massive home town & stop with the walter mitty boasts exaggerating your boxing achievements first stop

Comment

You are money hungry, I remember when you were hyping Triller as the new promoters to take over the sport.
      You cost them money, and you barely hear about them these days, I also remember your father asking for some crazy amount for a fight.
      You've had some distraction's/problems, but those were manly brought upon you by yourself, and your dad.
      Your very lucky to still be holding on to that championship belt, as you haven't looked good against your last two opponent's. Don't sleep on Claggett!

Comment

Excellency, a title that was given to him. People bend over for money, IMO this will be beneficial now but later on it will hurt the sport.
        Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 06-14-2024, 07:42 AM.
        Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

There are critics of Turki and Saudi, but one has to admit, some of these big fights would probably never happen without Turki.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

People hate on Teo, but truth be told on any given night, he beats Tank, Garcia, Haney, Shakur, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              teo, see if u can fill more than the small 5k room first in your massive home town & stop with the walter mitty boasts exaggerating your boxing achievements first stop
              " Your Excellency " sounds like the sound of a suck up to me........................

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                People hate on Teo, but truth be told on any given night, he beats Tank, Garcia, Haney, Shakur, etc...
                Honestly i agree. I don’t get how much hate Teo gets for his BOXING ability - he is going to shock a lot of people if he can control his demons and keep his family relationships (esp. Dad) and boxing separate.

He seems to be in a better place now he is free from parasitic Arum.

Teo has fought better opposition than most of his peers and taken more risks.
                El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

" Your Excellency " sounds like the sound of a suck up to me........................
                  So you surely calls king Charles just Charles, right?
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Whi gives a f.uck about what this mental midget think about anything? Guys is as smart a 12 pack of spoons.

Comment

Working...
                    X