No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter Krassyuk Dismisses Usyk Broken Jaw Fears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Promoter Krassyuk Dismisses Usyk Broken Jaw Fears

Promoter Alex Krassyuk has dispelled fears of a severe jaw injury following Oleksandr Usyk's crowning moment of glory against Tyson Fury in Riyadh to claim the undisputed heavyweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk a G. No nonsense, fulfills obligations.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

For some reason this reminded me of a crazy interview back in the 70s with both Muhamed Ali and Joe Frazier in a TV studio at the same time with Howard Cosell. They were asked to commentate on footage of their fight of the century and they started sniping at each other about everything. Eventually Frazier mentioned Ali had to go to hospital afterward. Ali retorted it was for 10 minutes and Frazier spent a week there. Ali ended up calling Frazier ignorant. Frazier whipped off his mic and stood up, started squaring up to the still-seated Ali. Ali said sit down, Joe. Aides appeared to try and intervene, but in an instant Ali was up and grabbed Frazier and the next moment they were rolling around, tussling on the studio floor. Crazy.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Krassyuk was su****iously cagy at the presser. Talking about an old injury that needed to be checked.

There was definitely something they didn't want anyone to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
          Krassyuk was su****iously cagy at the presser. Talking about an old injury that needed to be checked.

There was definitely something they didn't want anyone to know.
          He was getting his eyebrow stitched lol. He was late to the presser with stitches in his eyebrow from the head clash

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He was getting his eyebrow stitched lol. He was late to the presser with stitches in his eyebrow from the head clash
            Have you watched that first presser with Krassyuk. If it was that, he'd just say it.

Comment

I wonder how many rounds did he have to fight with that broken jaw? In any case, he is a real trooper and tough as nails.

He had to bite down and dig deep in order to snatch victory out of the hands of defeat for this victory. I was highly impressed by his performance.

Comment

Apparently they do this after every fight to avoid drug testing, that’s what I’m reading online

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                  Apparently they do this after every fight to avoid drug testing, that’s what I’m reading online
                  Oh, well if you read it ONLINE then it must be true.

Drug testing is flawless, unless of course you hide in your locker room for ten minutes before going to the press conference. Then they just give up and sign it "PASS"

Comment

Originally posted by _rexy_ View Post

oh, well if you read it online then it must be true.

Drug testing is flawless, unless of course you hide in your locker room for ten minutes before going to the press conference. Then they just give up and sign it "pass"
                    cheats!

Comment

Working...
                    X