Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakeel Phinn Seems to Best Erik Bazinyan, But Settles for Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Shakeel Phinn Seems to Best Erik Bazinyan, But Settles for Draw

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-03-2024, 10:46 AM.

I hate that this happens in boxing. That was a robbery. Erik won 3 rounds, max.
    Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

Phinn connected better, but Bazinyan was better connected. Same old story.

Comment

Bazinyan blows and every contender at 168 should be ****ing down the door to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
          Was this a corrupt decision? And if so who in boxing is going to stop things like this from happening over and over again?
          I don't know if it was corrupt, because I don't know what the judge's intentions were. But I don't know what 2 of those judges were watching. Even the draw was a robbery. Phinn won the fight and it wasn't close.

Comment

These judges are sad and have no shame in making piss poor decisions and don't care if they affect one's livelihood.
            enough is enough they need to do better in vetting professional judges! MF'ers

Comment

Working...
            X