Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa Trained With Deontay Wilder in Preparation For Frank Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Junior Fa Trained With Deontay Wilder in Preparation For Frank Sanchez

Kiwi heavyweight Junior Fa, of Otahuhu, New Zealand, returns on Saturday to take on undefeated Cuban Frank Sanchez in a 10-round bout, as part of the "Day of Reckoning" event headlined by Anthony Joshua vs. Otto Wallin. The stacked card takes place in Saudi Arabia tomorrow beginning at 11:00am EST on DAZN Pay-Per-View. The fight is promoted in association with DiBella Entertainment and Warriors Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He learned how to land a bomb that he doesn't have? I guess.
    Last edited by Corelone; 12-22-2023, 07:02 PM.

Comment

So he’s been getting his ass kicked for the past few weeks. Good to know.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

“Boring Ass” Frank Sanchez in a boring UD win.

Comment

Yeah, cause Wilder and Sanchez fight alike... *sigh
          landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            Yeah, cause Wilder and Sanchez fight alike... *sigh
            This forum laughed when Fury had Joyce as his chief sparring partner for Wilder 2 and really thought he’d get killed in that fight .

You dont spar someone particularly for style all the time , Wilder if anything is extremely fast and moves awkwardly,not such a bad decision to be around Malik and co for a short notice fight . I actually picked this very fight if an upset is to happen that shocks ppl .

Comment

Sanchez by knock out win.

Comment

There was a time I liked Fa and his potential. Then he never, ever developed. At all. He is a warm body, nothing more. Sanchez wins a wide decision or a late round TKO in the least interesting fight of the card.

Comment

Sanchez is looking old and unprepared. We know he has the skills and speed/movement but can he showcase that tonight? Junior Fa can cause an upset here (which IMO won't be an upset, because I do not massively favor one over the other).

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                    Sanchez is looking old and unprepared. We know he has the skills and speed/movement but can he showcase that tonight? Junior Fa can cause an upset here (which IMO won't be an upset, because I do not massively favor one over the other).
                    If you think this is a 50/50 fight, put a note on Fa for the 15/1 odds he is facing to win. Sanchez has many paths to victory. Fa has one.

Comment

Working...
                    X