Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rodolfo Orozco Suspended, Under Investigation With Florida Commission Following Positive Drug Test From Conor Benn Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Rodolfo Orozco Suspended, Under Investigation With Florida Commission Following Positive Drug Test From Conor Benn Fight

Conor Benn landed on the opposite end of a drug testing scandal this time around. krikya360.com has learned that Mexico's Rodolfo Orozco was temporarily suspended by the Florida Boxing License Commission following a positive drug test produced surrounding his September 24 defeat to Benn. A sample collected by contracted testers returned an adverse finding for a banned substance.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-23-2023, 03:54 PM.

Who would of thought ; a cheat fighting a cheater
    Only in boxing people
    sege64 sege64 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Oh I can't wait to hear Benn say that theres no room for cheating in our sport.

Comment

Oh the irony but even tho Orzco lost the fight I thought he looked durable and tough and would get a few calls afterwards to be an opponent for some other guys at 147-154lbs but guess it turns out he was juiced up aswell probably split a omelette with Benn after the fight
        MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure Orozco was the only one
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Damn! Who knew you could catch a positive drug test just being in the ring with Benn!?! How many eggs did Benn eat before THAT fight? All of 'em? No wonder the price of eggs went up so high.

Comment

Orozco has been punished for his positive drug test. Conor Benn still hasn’t.
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

Those damn tacos strike again, good thing he’s already been cleared by the W.B.C

Comment

Anyone know the banned substance Orozco failed the anti doping test with?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Anyone know the banned substance Orozco failed the anti doping test with?
                    I bet it has something to do with poultry.

Comment

Working...
                    X