Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: I'm Next In Line For The Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic: I'm Next In Line For The Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Filip Hrgovic can finally see daylight at the end of the tunnel. More than a year has passed since the 2016 Olympic Bronze medalist and current top contender became the mandatory challenger to the IBF heavyweight title. To date, he has yet to cash in on that status or even entice any of his divisional peers to fight for an offered interim belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hrgovic is a waste of everybody's time. All he's going to do is end up getting the winner of Usyk v Fury stripped before the rematch.

Comment

“I’m next in line for the heavyweight championship of the world,” Hrgovic confirmed

So, that's why I'm fighting a tomato can - the most horrible mis-match (one that probably shouldn't even be sanctioned) - of the whole "Day of Reckoning" card. Then again, I barely beat Demsey McKean.

Comment

Geni geni kameni

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
          “I’m next in line for the heavyweight championship of the world,” Hrgovic confirmed

So, that's why I'm fighting a tomato can - the most horrible mis-match (one that probably shouldn't even be sanctioned) - of the whole "Day of Reckoning" card. Then again, I barely beat Demsey McKean.
          A good bu$iness move when you are next in line for a TITLE $hot! Don't be like Joe Joyce. Its called prize fighting for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Hrgovic is a waste of everybody's time. All he's going to do is end up getting the winner of Usyk v Fury stripped before the rematch.
            Rematches ( even before the 1st fight) are a cancer in boxing. I hope the winner gets stripped if the "next in line" is not honored. They can have their rematch WITHOUT a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

Rematches ( even before the 1st fight) are a cancer in boxing. I hope the winner gets stripped if the "next in line" is not honored. They can have their rematch WITHOUT a belt.
              Hrgovic is trash, though. He's only next in line because the IBF rankings suck ass and he got a gift decision against Zhang, who also sucks badly.

Comment

Hrgovic is the new Kubrat Pulev

Comment

WAR De Mori!

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    You are the worst troll here around. You are clearly not even a fan of the sport.

Fury almost lost to a f.ucking UFC guy and Usyk almost lost to Dubois, who is not even top 10.

But ok, keep on repeating that garbage, how we have big 4 and how everybody else suck.
                    ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X