Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Didn't Want a Walk in The Park - I Needed The Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Didn't Want a Walk in The Park - I Needed The Rounds

Conor Benn bagged ten vital rounds in his return to the ring against tough Rodolfo Orozco in Orlando, Florida. Benn (22-0 14 KOs) showed little signs of ring rust as he tangled in the ring for the first time since April 2022, and landed heavy artillery on Orozco early, buckling the legs of the Mexican in the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Benn here , don't hide out in America where nobody really even remembers your dad , come back home and tell everyone how illegal ,performance enhancing drugs were found in your system TWICE on separate occasions and answer the strict liability rules of IF you didn't then how they might of sneaked into you ! This will backfire on this young guy and Hearn is just making matters worst for him with his greed.They think by fighting under a different control it will be business as usual . This won't just disappear, this kid needs proper guidance .
    Speng Speng Tonyu Tonyu like this.

Comment

Your advertising the 2 times filth cheat in your paper? He still hasn't proven anything in 17 months.

Exactly why boxing is going to the dogs.

Comment

Heard Benn couldn’t even crack an egg last night.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Heard Benn couldn’t even crack an egg last night.

Comment

Working...
          X