Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Don't Give a F--- Who It Is, I'm Gonna Be Ready For All The Top Dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: Don't Give a F--- Who It Is, I'm Gonna Be Ready For All The Top Dogs

Edgar Berlanga doesn't have any illusions about skipping to the front of the line in the Canelo sweepstakes. It's unquestioned that his new alignment with Matchroom Boxing will help at least provide a shortcut to a potential shot at undisputed super middleweight king Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think they may be lining him up for a Canelo fight just to cash out because he’s basically just a hype machine and if he loses to a bum (quite possible) he won’t be worth anything
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Berlanga stepped the competition level up just a bit and cannot take those guys out. If anything he looks ordinary and lacks skills in every department. He has shown nothing special in one area and needs a lot of training to correct all the mistakes and shortcomings that he has.

Comment

Stop popping off so much Edgar, actions speak louder than words. Let your fighting skills do the talking in the ring on Saturday 6/24/2023.

Comment

Bumlanga vs Bumguia/Bumavidez winner in 2024

That can save ODLH from bankrupt lol.

Comment

This dude is whack! So he beats Quigley and he thinks he deserves Canelo? All the top dogs in the division will ruin his career.

Comment

Working...
            X