<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamal James: I Had A lot of Rust in Me, It Made Me Step Up To The Occasion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jamal James: I Had A lot of Rust in Me, It Made Me Step Up To The Occasion

The Armory in Minneapolis - Minneapolis-native and welterweight contender Jamal "Shango" James (28-2, 12 KOs) returned from a 16-month layoff to thrill a sold-out hometown crowd and earn a unanimous decision victory after 10-rounds against Argentine Olympian Alberto Palmetta (18-2, 13 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jamal James vs. Mario Barrios! Let's get it!

Comment

Shut up clown. We all saw how you wanted to quien mid fight. You were telling your trainer to stop the fight. With that Victor Ortiz quitter mentality you’re gonna go down the same rabbit hole

Comment

James is good fighter, but he seems to make fights harder than they should be by not using his physical advantages the way he should. Wonder how that'll fare against the upper-echilon fighters if he gets a shot at any of em. He's already 34 so hopefully he gets a shot sooner rather than later.

Comment

He didnt look good in there. When he said he was suffering because of covid I thought for sure I was gonna witness a died suddenly..

Comment

Expect Crawford to face James next

Comment

Working...
            X