Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love Believes He Was Robbed Of An "Opportunity" To Pull Out The Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Montana Love Believes He Was Robbed Of An "Opportunity" To Pull Out The Victory

Montana Love's smile reverberated throughout Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio, this past weekend as he made his way through a jam-packed crowd. After watching the undercard fighters put on a show, Love's hometown faithful eagerly grabbed their seat and waited patiently for the 140-pound contender to close things out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You have no one to blame but yourself. He threw him out on purpose, maybe it was a moment that anger got the best of you but it doesn't mean there won't be consequences. Learn, grow and move on.

Comment

Just imagine what he would of done if allowed to continue?

Comment

idk looks like he just flipped to me
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          idk looks like he just flipped to me
          I would’ve gone with a 2 point deduction.

Comment

Love told the ringside physician, "I can't see." He replied to Love, "Are you quitting?" Love shouldn't have been asked that question. The physician should know that this is IMMEDIATE grounds for stopping a bout, and it would have went to the judges, because it was accidental and after four rounds.

Instead, Love has to say, "Hell nah, I ain't quitting", become frustrated with Spark, toss him over the ring, and lose by DQ.

Boxing is a scam

Comment

Not sure the early sparring with Lubin damaged him a bit. Spark was basically a slightly bigger pressure fighter. Basically the same in the thing Spark fight just scaled down. I saw someone say Love's competition was basically guys who just stood in front of him and let him work.

As far as the footage completely uncalled for, horrible gym when compared to how Ronnie Shields prepares his guys if you look at old Lara and Charlo footage. More damage in the session then in the ring. 135/140 vs 154?
              Last edited by hhh1200; 11-17-2022, 11:54 AM.
              JohnnyCan JohnnyCan Hnnnggg Hnnnggg like this.

Comment

Love wasn’t making the adjustments to Sparks mounting pressure. He was probably on the way to getting stopped. Saying he couldn’t see, then throwing Spark out the ring from frustration indicates he wasn’t in the right mind space to pull out a victory when he was already behind. Not saying this is what he was thinking, but when he said he couldn’t see I thought he was trying to get the fight stopped prematurely and have it go to the cards, hoping that there was some hometown cooking.

Comment

As wl as DQ 'd Love should be fined for his very dangerous and blatantly deliberate actions.
                  Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Not sure the early sparring with Lubin damaged him a bit. Spark was basically a slightly bigger pressure fighter. Basically the same in the thing Spark fight just scaled down. I saw someone say Love's competition was basically guys who just stood in front of him and let him work.

As far as the footage completely uncalled for, horrible gym when compared to how Ronnie Shields prepares his guys if you look at old Lara and Charlo footage. More damage in the session then in the ring. 135/140 vs 154?
                    Wow that’s absolutely terrible sparring. Lubin dwarfs Love and is teeing off… Love obviously hurt and the trainers are doing absolutely nothing
                    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X