Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Felt Canelo Dominated Golovkin, Praises Technical Strategy in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Canelo is on the down side, especially without that tainted meat. And he still refuses to fight any of the African American contenders. It's a same his career has to wind down where he is fighting any bum he can find, but andrage, charlo are willing to move up to fight him, Give a brother a break and step up or just go back to eating those mexican cheese burgers
    311 days and counting on Spence vs. Crawford....

Comment

Sulaiman is praising that 3% he received

Comment

It was a masterclass performance by canelo only KO would have been better but that's credit to ggg legendary chin.

I still laugh at the haters who said Ggg was gonna beat canelo down this time. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          Canelo is on the down side, especially without that tainted meat. And he still refuses to fight any of the African American contenders. It's a same his career has to wind down where he is fighting any bum he can find, but andrage, charlo are willing to move up to fight him, Give a brother a break and step up or just go back to eating those mexican cheese burgers
          Spoken like a true lover of the fight game.
          Charlo will mess him up.
          I’m Mexican
          When Bivol took Canelo to school I was laughing
          Also my pos brother in law is from Guadalajara

Canelo ain’t no punk and eats good tainted tacos

I just don’t like him

Comment

The real story is how Canelo couldn't stop or even hurt GGG, even though once again, he held a great advantage where he fought at his natural weight while GGG moved up and carried extra pounds around in the ring, for the 1st time at age 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

311 days and counting on Spence vs. Crawford....
              I’m gonna go to Mexico with you!!
              you obviously got no fear of anything

I fear fathering another child
              The saying is from John Milton's book Paradise Lost - Book II and says that it is better to rule over - be like a king in hell than to serve somebody as a slave in heaven. So it means it is better to be in a bad place and rule over the place rather than to go to a good place and work as a servant there.

Comment

Glad to see Sulaiman remaining impartial when it comes to Canelo. Wonder if he was waving his pom poms when he gave this interview. Stay classy WBC.
                robbyheartbaby robbyheartbaby likes this.

Comment

Yes he 'dominated' 8 rounds and clearly lost 4 or 5 it wasn't a great performance by Canelo but he got the job done time for 41 year old GGG to head back to 160 where he belongs and fight Charlo

Comment

Canelo dominated ggg by looking sloppy himself. Canelo didn't even look great in the trilogy. It goes to show how much ggg has fallen.

Comment

Swinging for the fences and not being able to knock a cherry pick old fighter out is technical strategy. Lmmfao!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X