No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga vs. Steve Rolls - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga vs. Steve Rolls - Undercard Information

Featherweight prospect Bruce "Shu Shu" Carrington, the latest standout boxer to come from the Brownsville section of Brooklyn, makes his New York City debut this Saturday, March 19 in a six-rounder against Yeuri Andujar at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. Carrington-Andujar, which will be contested at junior lightweight, highlights undercard action before the 10-round super middleweight main event featuring Brooklyn's Edgar "The Chosen One" Berlanga against Steve Rolls.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a short fight.

Comment

Wow! Competitive match ups at least on paper, can't wait to see how the Rican's do this Saturday.
      I'm looking for them to run the table against their perspective opponent's at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden.
      They wont suffer a loss this go around, these four Berlanga, Zayas, Bauza, and Lebron, might not suffer a loss for quite some time.
      They can box, take a punch, change tactic's if need be during the fight, possess the will to win, and have knockout power to boot.
      Are there any champion's in the making among them, I think they're 2 or 3, if not all 4, of them that'll become champion's.
      Four champion's out of the group might be to optimistic, but it does look like 2 of the 4, are destined to reign as champion's within the next 2 year's.
      Davis, and Tucker will probably knockout their opponent's, Carrington might have to settle for a decision win, as far as the Rican's fights are concerned, Berlanga, Zayas, and Bauza, win by knockout, and Lebron might have to settle for a decision win.
      I'd like to see all seven of them win by knockout after being tested by their opponent's, so that they can progress to next level of fighters.
      It's way to early to make any predictions about how far Davis, Tucker, and Carrington will go in their career's.
      that said the Davis brother's (I'm including the one that was removed from the card) look to be the most promising.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 03-15-2022, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X