Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lenin Castillo Medically Cleared, Leaves Hospital After Brutal KO Loss To Callum Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Lenin Castillo Medically Cleared, Leaves Hospital After Brutal KO Loss To Callum Smith

By the time Oleksandr Usyk and Anthony Joshua fought late Saturday night in London, Lenin Castillo joked with his team members as they watched that heavyweight title fight back at the event hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great news, Brutal KO for Callum what a statement to make in a new division.

Comment

Great news hopefully he retires and lives a great long life

Comment

Both Bivol and Browne should be embarrassed, although I have always assumed Callum hits harder than them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
          Great news, Brutal KO for Callum what a statement to make in a new division.
          You nicked my gif you cheeky boy.

Comment

Damn, I watched the whole event from Santiago, Dominican Republic today. Flying out on Wednesday.

One cool thing I learned today is that my father saw Sugar Ray Robinson in 1954 at the Garden!
            He was on vacation in the USA and told me my grandmother was saying , the little dude dances like a ballet dancer instead of boxing.

I also learned they were in the Same Hotel as Ted Williams at one point and he met him in the elevator.
            While this is Baseball related I know he was friend's with Juan Marichal (my father that is) Crazy little world.
            chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Glad he's okay. Those things can happen in boxing, the most dangerous sport. Quite a statement win by Smith, but no rematch with Canelo. He was beaten too easily in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                Damn, I watched the whole event from Santiago, Dominican Republic today. Flying out on Wednesday.

One cool thing I learned today is that my father saw Sugar Ray Robinson in 1954 at the Garden!
                He was on vacation in the USA and told me my grandmother was saying , the little dude dances like a ballet dancer instead of boxing.

I also learned they were in the Same Hotel as Ted Williams at one point and he met him in the elevator.
                While this is Baseball related I know he was friend's with Juan Marichal (my father that is) Crazy little world.
                Who gives a crap if your flying out on Wednesday...lol ..

Comment

Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Who gives a crap if your flying out on Wednesday...lol ..
                  I do, LOL LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X