Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri On Facing LesPierre: I Didn't Want An Easy Fight After Two-Year Layoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri On Facing LesPierre: I Didn't Want An Easy Fight After Two-Year Layoff

Chris Algieri "can't f------ wait" to return to the ring Tuesday night in New York. The former WBO junior welterweight champion hasn't fought in two years. Spending most of 2021 in the gym to prepare for another comeback bout rejuvenated Algieri, who admitted that he has been burned out at times by the brutal business side of boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good. Let's get Algieri in the mix as a gatekeeper-type test for someone who just arrived at 140, or someone trying to go to 147.

Comment

Boxing has fallen so far.

The entire premise of the article is that most people wouldn’t fight someone as tough as LesPierre after a lengthy layoff.

LOL how embarrassing this sport is.

Comment

I’m surprised you didn’t equate LesPierre to Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler and Winky Wright.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Good. Let's get Algieri in the mix as a gatekeeper-type test for someone who just arrived at 140, or someone trying to go to 147.

Comment

Working...
        X