Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    cruz is pretty short,While burgos is pretty tall at sfw.Wonder how this
    is gonna end up.
    I think it's gonna end with Bugos on the canvas...

Comment

Bradley kinda looks like a transvestite lol like shaven and with the eyebrows like that lol. I dont know he looks like a weird prototype of a ******.

Comment

Nah bro! DUCK SAUCE is the **** when you eat it with salty and ****y foods. . . All duck sauce is, is apricots, with a little vinegar, salt, sugar, garlic, and onion. . .

It juxtaposes the saltiness of eggrolls. . . And the ****iness of my homemade tikka massala curried chicken. . .

Comment

You know ..............

Comment

• Let's get this thing poppin

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Future .. victim.. of Manny Pacquiao. Hehehe. Poor timmy lol. Doesn't know what awaits.
              Timmy knows what awaits,he's been wanting his shot for a longtime..Pac is not unbeatable despite what most on this forum want to believe..Bradley is just the G for the job..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I think it's gonna end with Bugos on the canvas...
                Burgos is a 6-1 fav

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  130 is such a garbage division
                  Indeed. . . A true "holdover" division for 135. . . Gamboa said **** it and skipped it all together. . . Although I am pretty big on Adrien Broner. . . He's got no real competition, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Timmy knows what awaits,he's been wanting his shot for a longtime..Pac is not unbeatable despite what most on this forum want to believe..Bradley is just the G for the job..
                    Its gonna be a good fight and he is capable. I expect a similar fight to the Pac-Marquez fight only with Timmy winning less rounds. I dont think he has the power to make Manny respect him or his feints. Manny will gain confidence as the fight goes on.

Comment

I am surprised teddy hasnt become a serial killer yet

Comment

Working...
                      X