• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Where you located?

Any snow will be at a minimal

Cant believe i havent been skiiing this year and might not

1-3 inches

powder day, baby!

i'm located in Mass but i've got a pass at Attitash in NH. it's also good at wildcat. they arent world class mountains by any means but i love them.

i've had one semi powder day (about 8-9 inches of really light stuff on some crust) all year. **** blows. i've only gotten maybe seven days so far this year, which is just not acceptable. i usually go every weekend and if i can i'll take a day off midweek if there is a serious storm.

but the conditions are largely manmade and i've got to say; with the serious snowmaking and grooming they are not all that bad. the actual snowfall this year has been awful and i'm really hoping we get some late storms

i do this at the end of the season

that's tuckerman's

where do you ski usually?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      you doing some blow tomorrow?

lol no!

downhill skiing

daytrip

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I think he means the areas gonna get a little snow
        HAHA...I know I was being facetious, thought it was an opportune time to toss in a comedic jab.

Comment

Could some kind soul drop me a link? Many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            lol no!

downhill skiing

daytrip
            nice, sounds like fun.....you should still maybe sneak a little bit of "special snow" with you in your clothes bag. I mean why have a good time when you can have a blast?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              1-3 inches

powder day, baby!

i'm located in Mass but i've got a pass at Attitash in NH. it's also good at wildcat. they arent world class mountains by any means but i love them.

i've had one semi powder day (about 8-9 inches of really light stuff on some crust) all year. **** blows. i've only gotten maybe seven days so far this year, which is just not acceptable. i usually go every weekend and if i can i'll take a day off midweek if there is a serious storm.

but the conditions are largely manmade and i've got to say; with the serious snowmaking and grooming they are not all that bad. the actual snowfall this year has been awful and i'm really hoping we get some late storms

i do this at the end of the season

that's tuckerman's

where do you ski usually?
              Yea i know what you mean its just been horrible. I checked out some small place by my GF's college and it was just all ice so i didnt actually ski

I usually Ski in Blue Mountain or Camelback in the Poconos and Belleayre in the Catskills

I called em all and they said there no reason to drive such a long distance since theres not much good slopes

Comment

Rubio has a shit load of make up on

Comment

atlas going in our chavez jr. LOL

Comment

i'm late as hell

Comment

physically andrade is very talented

i think his development at this stage is mostly mental. he's got some growing up to do.

edit :

smoger just served that guy

and by the look of things he's going to make andrade fight unless he can completely tie hernandez up
                      Last edited by New England; 02-10-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X