Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    I love watching those 2 go at it.

Priceless.

Skip knows shi t about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Um, he's the technician.

Lukz. Teon's has that saints d, all about the o
      He got sparked his last fight, I honestly have never seen a Mexican box more beautifuly than that dude who trashed Teon in his first loss, none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Math drinkin tonite, second time he did that in 2 posts.

Olis he thought the cuban won rd 3. Lets do this main event.

Please stfu about floyd-pac.
        lol, I couldn't remember the Cuban's name so I looked up at the first post for tonight and didn't stop to think it was referencing the main event. I just saw Kennedy and rolled with it, lol

Comment

I think they know more than they put on. They just make it entertaining for ratings, so much hyperbole and animated reactions tomeach other. Plus the fact that theyre doing that on ESPN. Its one thing in a bar or lunch with coworkers, but these dudes are getting paid to be silly.

Skip might actually be check_hooks, and steve o could be sugersean. Thats how I picture it anyway lol. Id really enjoy watching those 2 in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Um, he's the technician.

Lukz. Teon's has that saints d, all about the o
            in his last fight,A mexican outboxed his azz.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              What happened? I'm watching it on ESPN Deportes.

He said Pacquiao would KO Mayweather in 4. Then he called Mayweather a chicken and started mocking him with a mini chicken dance

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                He got sparked his last fight, I honestly have never seen a Mexican box more beautifuly than that dude who trashed Teon in his first loss, none.
                Im well aware.

Lets see, his excuse was his attempted murder charge they were trying to hang on him at the time. He says he lnew he was gonna lose in his head but the second rd. we'll see if it gave him a loser attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  in his last fight,A mexican outboxed his azz.LOL
                  Same with chris martin.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    I think they know more than they put on. They just make it entertaining for ratings, so much hyperbole and animated reactions tomeach other. Plus the fact that theyre doing that on ESPN. Its one thing in a bar or lunch with coworkers, but these dudes are getting paid to be silly.

Skip might actually be check_hooks, and steve o could be sugersean. Thats how I picture it anyway lol. Id really enjoy watching those 2 in person.
                    HAHA- it looks like a giant act, funny as all get out though

Comment

I hope martin comes to fight.Sometime he fights to defensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X