• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    the puto is trying too hard to be prince naseem
    yeah,He needs to keep his hands up.

Comment

They say that there is power near Prudential Center, but they still have problems with the building power and right now they're just using the reserve generators.

Comment

damn pascal is only 5'10 wow

Comment

very surprised hopkins came over the weight limit

not much over 9 oz on the initial weight but still surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            damn pascal is only 5'10 wow
            Not suprising.

Comment

You can tell this guy doesnt know boxing at all and hes reading off a teleprompter

"hopkins trying to break the record held by.................*pause*........................ ..............geroge foreman"

Comment

Guys I just started watching, what fight been happening? I turned it on and they said something about power outage and round 5, what did I miss? did Teddy have any funny Metaphors about hating people who are way better than him in life?

Comment

You don't see the lights go out during a live event very often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Guys I just started watching, what fight been happening? I turned it on and they said something about power outage and round 5, what did I miss? did Teddy have any funny Metaphors about hating people who are way better than him in life?
                    Ali dropped this guy but the other guy is tagging Ali. Lights went out for 16 minutes and both guys are fully recovered now.

Comment

lights going out again, lmao NJ ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X