Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see a bit more out of Lee against a guy of this caliber. I guess he could use the rounds and his opponent didn't come in to lay down but still, to me a real prospect would be more impressive.

Comment

Gastelum clearly won the last round as he continually ripped some vicious body shots off Lee. Close fight as it was only 4 rounds..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I would like to see a bit more out of Lee against a guy of this caliber. I guess he could use the rounds and his opponent didn't come in to lay down but still, to me a real prospect would be more impressive.

You are asking for way too much with a guy that's in his 5th pro fight. This fight wasn't slotted to be televised I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          he picks his spots too much, has either no jab or telegraphs it badly...

no counters either

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Gastelum clearly won the last round as he continually ripped some vicious body shots off Lee. Close fight as it was only 4 rounds..
            io thought he won the last round too, but i gave the first 2 i saw to lee

Comment

Kobe and the Lake Show > FNF

Comment

That was way closer then it should have been

Comment

these guys are part timers. lets see the real deal cmon

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    You are asking for way too much with a guy that's in his 5th pro fight. This fight wasn't slotted to be televised I believe.
                    A real prospect would still do better than what I saw if they were in their first pro fight, he can improve but to me he has to improve a lot to really be anything noteworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      he picks his spots too much, has either no jab or telegraphs it badly...

no counters either
                      I literally saw nothing I like out of him, they need to take it slow with him real slow.

Comment

Working...
                      X