Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porter's got a nice jab though.....when he throws it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      Porter fights a little to tall for my liking, given that he's a smaller guy constantly going up against taller guys. He has trouble managing distance too.

He's going to be in trouble if he goes up against a quality counter puncher.

WW isn't very good though.
      I bet 250 million on Montiel tomorrow night with Tua at 5-1 odds. I think Donaire will win but I couldn't pass up 5-1.

Comment

Porter fights a little to tall for my liking, given that he's a smaller guy constantly going up against taller guys. He has trouble managing distance too.

He's going to be in trouble if he goes up against a quality counter puncher.

WW isn't very good though.
        IDK if it's the opposition or if it's the lower weight, but Porter seems to lack the strength that he normally has. He usually bulldogs his opponent. But Adjaho looks to be just as strong, if not stronger.

But Porter is showin some good skills in there. He just needs to operate a lil more patiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
          I guess 75 mill will do.

What if Berto doesn't win by uppercut. Then what?
          75 mil on the fight, with a 75 mil ko bonus

Comment

Porter still much more active and landed a couple good shots too

78-74 porter

Comment

Adjao is probably behind 0-8 on the cards, time for him to go for broke.

Comment

They should've hired me to be their accent coach.

Pretty much. It's always been that way when I've seen him.
                I never would've thunk it from when I first saw him but I think Matt Damon might be the greatest actor of our generation.

The guy knows how to pick roles and pretty much always owns the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  IDK if it's the opposition or if it's the lower weight, but Porter seems to lack the strength that he normally has. He usually bulldogs his opponent. But Adjaho looks to be just as strong, if not stronger.

But Porter is showin some good skills in there. He just needs to operate a lil more patiently.
                  mah bruhnlaw...........

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Adjao is probably behind 0-8 on the cards, time for him to go for broke.
                    i thought he won the second round I saw, i think it was the 4th or 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
                      I bet 250 million on Montiel tomorrow night with Tua at 5-1 odds. I think Donaire will win but I couldn't pass up 5-1.
                      That fight is a classic example of head over heart Jacky bruh. I want Montiel to win(heart), but think it'll be Donaire pullin out the win(head). I love Los Mochis fighters. Them sumsabiitches leave it in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X