Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amidu has a great chin, he was caught clean many times but just stood there.

I think it's a safe assumption to say that Africans come equipped with a resistant jaw.

Comment

The crowd also seemed to think Amidu won.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Amidu wasn't accurate enough, all he had was a decent left hook and an awkward right hand that he slaps with, don't see how some of the viewers had it that close, maybe it's style preference?
        amidu was the more accurate in there ...even compubox proved that ..not that compubox is always accurate but i think it was clear who was landing more accurately by the end of the fight between the landed punches was around 13 in favor of burgos ..thats not muich at all given he threw more than a thousand ....burgos got the activity and pace no doubt ...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          amidu was the more accurate in there ...even compubox proved that ..not that compubox is always accurate but i think it was clear who was landing more accurately by the end of the fight between the landed punches was around 13 in favor of burgos ..thats not muich at all given he threw more than a thousand ....burgos got the activity and pace no doubt ...
          By those statistics of course, he thew far less. I mean for someone who wasn't really letting the hands go, he wasn't accurate enough to win this, again he was highly dependent on his left hook and Burgos managed to take that away for most of the second half. I don't see it, but considering most here have contrasting opinions...I guess I can live with a draw, but personally...I can't see it.

Comment

I felt Burgos won a close and very competitive fight, can't catch a break I guess. Maybe they'll do it again, it was entertaining the first time so why not?

Comment

The cintron fight was horrible as usual, can they stop televising him?!

Comment

Still cant believe Franco turned down dib for the title

Comment

The look on Franco's face looked like he made the wrong decision taking this fight

Comment

Damn I missed the Cintron fight. Oh well this next one might be good

Comment

Franco is decent

hopefully is a good fight

Comment

Working...
                      X