No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Sad to say, I don't think it's gel, maybe Oscar juice....is the crowd yelling "puta"?, LMAO
    Lmao Oscar juice, that's gross. Yea, it sounds like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Are they chanting "Puto"?

This dude actually got a crowd in there.

Leatherwood backing up with his hands "up" but in a straight line too.
      I know, I just picked up on that too and they asked the same thing about the hair too......that "special sauce" keeping it in place.
      Last edited by mathed; 03-08-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I now, i just picked up on that too and they asked the same thing about the hair too......that "special sauce keeping it in place"
        Lol Grade A Mexican American sauce.

So umm looks like gay boy realized he got figured out and he's trying to make it dirty with Leatherwood losing that battle.

Comment

• Dude is just working that jab and making it an ugly fight. He is using his height and reach to do what he has to do. Leatherwood is losing and he is acting like he doesn't care.

Comment

Dude is just working that jab and making it an ugly fight. He is using his height and reach to do what he has to do. Leatherwood is losing and he is acting like he doesn't care.
            This fight is going downhill for Leatherwood but he hurt Centeno in that round.

Comment

Leatherwood has to have the worst corner of all time.

Comment

A lot of spoiling...

Comment

Meh. +650. Worth a shot, lol.

Comment

I keep hearing u guys talk about another fight, u guys mean to say there was another fight after the Cayo fight? I turned it off right after.

Comment

• Leatherwood just doesn't seem to have desire to take this fight away from Tuturro

Comment

Working...
                      X