Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magomed is a brawler.... didn't even try to defend himself. Don't know if it was because he didn't feel the punches... but he just took them to the face in the later half

Comment

Fat boy held his own for 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Oh man... Watching that dude drop was like a movie scene.

In super SLO mo..! ****in Teddy.
        He looked punch drunk for sure after that KD. He looked like he had just gotten up from an 8 hr stint on a bar stool when he tried to get up of the canvas

Comment

Whew. Well, that worked.

Now need Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Never said he did bro, said he almost went down and got wobbled 3 other times....LMAO, ease up brother, you're jumping the gun, LMAO
            Oooh! I can't read. You did say almost bahaha. I think the alcohol is affecting ME.

Anyway, maybe if Bisbal would've taken training seriously the outcome would've been the other way around. Can't believe this is an ex gold medalist. Then again look at Solis...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              Oooh! I can't read. You did say almost bahaha. I think the alcohol is affecting ME.

Anyway, maybe if Bisbal would've taken training seriously the outcome would've been the other way around. Can't believe this is an ex gold medalist. Then again look at Solis...
              LMAO, I was gonna ask if you were sipping da brew too. I've had one or two but the buzz hasn't even started like that though.....give it some time and I'm sure I'll be seeing Kd's that didn't happen.

Yeah man, Solis is a disgusting slob, he makes Arreola look fit, LMAO

Comment

good hard jab

Comment

Rodgers, never heard of him. Trained by Julian Jackson though....pretty interesting

Comment

Rogers has a build similar to Jackson too...very good jab and good leverage. Good left hook and uses his reach well.

1-0 Rogers

Comment

Does anyone else hear Teddy's throat clearing?!?! GodTamnn!! Sounds like he's coughing up a f.uckin' rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X