The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medinas catching him

Comment

Golovkin loads up his punches but he keeps his earmuffs on. This guy dont even try

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        i cant even watch the fight because i keep looking at the mammoth of a woman wearing the white table cloth!
        those poor people sitting behind her.
        i'd demand free beer.

Comment

God... I know she's his mom or some shit like that, but be considerate to the 10 people who can't see behind your fat ass

Comment

The quicker Douglas realizes he needs to be a bit more thoughtful about what he is throwing the better off he will be. On top of the leaving himself wide open he really is not setting up his shots properly to make the most of them which is why Medina is still around in this fight.

The good thing about him is he is 20 and only 4 fights in, so he should be able to improve quite a bit but if he thinks he is just going to steamroll everyone with his offense and athletic ability he will never amount to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by wakizashi View Post
              Is she wearing a table cloth?
              Looks like one of those towels Tyson used to come into the ring with

Comment

3-1 douglas

Comment

Originally posted by kevinxanthony View Post
                  medinas catching him
                  Cuz dude is trying to scratch his balls after every punch he throws.

Comment

• Douglas 3-1

Comment

pretty good looking prospect

Comment

Working...
                      X