Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's pretty good. Slightly inaccurate with some of his looping punches, but everything else looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      that was beautiful
      Sick man, see how he set him up and drew him in? He was even pulling the Martinez hands down technique....kid is good man real good.

Comment

dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuummmmmmmmmm

Comment

that was nice, stepping back and everything.....he lookd like a combo of Sergio and Zab and different times in the fight

Comment

Fortuna is a serious threat at FW

He has some flaws if the fight goes long with some lackluster spots but he's as sharp of a puncher at times as there is right now

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Sick man, see how he set him up and drew him in? He was even pulling the Martinez hands down technique....kid is good man real good.
              Second fight i've watched from him now and I have to agree. A little wild but a big part of that was him having confidence in his power against this guy, which i really like, especially for a young fighter goin up against a veteran in Cruz who can crack.

Comment

Fortuna looking like a star. Make him step up.

Comment

It's been quiet as of late but man that 126 division still looks intimidatin like a muf***a....

Comment

Damn. Featherweight is a strong division.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                      Second fight i've watched from him now and I have to agree. A little wild but a big part of that was him having confidence in his power against this guy, which i really like, especially for a young fighter goin up against a veteran in Cruz who can crack.
                      He is raw for sure but he has power, real power. He seems like a cool dude too, not a cocky punk but someone who would learn and grow.

Comment

Working...
                      X