No announcement yet.

Bad Chad Dawson: The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Chad Dawson: The Future

Practicing my Photoshop skills and decided to make a tribute to one of my favorite fighters. His actual image is credited to Howard Shatz.

nice work 25. good ****!

Comment

I like Chad, but I feel like he's becoming some kind of boxing insider's fad. I don't know how to explain it...

Comment

nice maybe u could do some for me sometime

Comment

**** looks sick man, keep it up.

Comment

Dude, you clearly had Oscars blackmailing photoshop stripper do that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs77 View Post
              Dude, you clearly had Oscars blackmailing photoshop stripper do that for you.
              rofl of course.

Comment

nice poster, but while I am a big fan of Dawson's and his victory over Adamek was impressive and important; he will need to look easily as good against Johnson to be considered the future. Here's hoping to such.

Comment

Originally posted by RightHandLead View Post
                  I like Chad, but I feel like he's becoming some kind of boxing insider's fad. I don't know how to explain it...
                  He has looked really good in his fights that I have seen.

Taylor looked good in his fights before he started facing badasses. Then he fought elites and that balloon went pop of his immortality.

We still haven't really seen Dawson in with a badass. The good news for him is that there doesn't seem to be very many of those at 175. I think Calzaghe probably beats him, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hopkins could beat him. I haven't seen Zsolt Erdei, so that might be another one.

Dawson could be an ATG, or he could be a flash in the pan. It is way too early for the jury to have the verdict on him yet though.

Comment

Thats a great picture. If Dawson shows a good chin in his fights with Johnson and Diaconu, than there is no one out there that could match his skill and talent and im not biased.

Hopkins would be out boxed. His ring smarts and tactics is no match for the younger, stronger, and a better pure boxer like Dawson. Dawson would not play into his hands. He would stick to his game plan and out work and out box Hopkins by unanimous decision.

Dawson/Calzaghe would be an interesting match up. I give Dawson the edge with his better power, better pure boxing ability, strenght, and the speed is probably the same. In his toughest test, i see Dawson out boxing Calzaghe by tight UD. When Calzaghe is forced to fight a tactical battle against fighters that could match his skill level, then he does not look as good. Which is why Hopkins will give him problems and why Dawson will beat him. Just look at the Robin Reid fight, and Dawson definatley has the skill.

Erdie is the weakest champion and went 8 rounds with Danny santiago. Yes, the bum that Tarver stopped in 4 and who didn't make weight for the contender show. Dawson would out box him badly. Besides, Erdie said that he is not interested in fighting here in the states and is only interested in defending his title against no name bums.

I seen that somone said that Dawson has not fought any ''bad asses''. Adamek was 31-0 when Dawson beat him and now, he is a ranked cruiserweight that could a cruiserweight champion by the end of this year. Not only did Dawson beat him, but he put on a mastful performance and dominated, despite being knocked down.
                    Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 02-18-2008, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X