No announcement yet.

Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver - The Natural

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antonio "Magic Man" Tarver - The Natural

By Mike Colapietro - Antonio Tarver is a likeable guy.

While promoting Rocky Balboa in Los Angeles, Tarver won over the press with his charm and the ability to answer questions in a thorough, complete manner. By the time the trip was over he was dubbed ‘One Take’ Tarver by the media that were present.
    [details]

Tarver believes it is the subtle things that have also made the difference in him as a boxer. He views boxing as a thinking sport, quick thinking; if you dwell too long on what you have to do, you are already a step behind. When you look at Tarver in the ring with his opponents the first thing you might notice is that he is not as physically imposing.

He goes through rigorous training before a fight but believes that in the end it is not who is the strongest, it is about who can outthink his opponent. “That’s the main thing in boxing, what is between your ears,” Tarver says, “Some people think we just show up and fight. If that was the case it would be ultimate fighting, but it’s not, it’s an art.”
    *hangs head*

Can someone find a copy of Gonzaga/CroCop and send it to him please.

Thank You.

*sigh*

This has got to stop. This really does.

Comment

Tarver has a big enough mouth!!! One take Tarver lol!!! One overated bum!!! Tarver ruined Rocky 6 for me!!!

Comment

Tarver was fine, Stallone's incredible boxing skills killed the fight. Normal people have a better technique after 2 weeks of training...

Comment

Tarvers a joke he thinks he's so good but all he done was beat up an old RJJ then got beat the **** out of by old man b-hop. I hope tarver fights Lacy then gets ko'd and has to retire.

Comment

I do believe he could have a successful career as a commentator when he does decide to hang it up. He does speak well and understands the game.

Comment

I belive Tarver can put together a great run over the next three years, and I hope he does because I would like to see him in some big fights again.

Comment

Working...
              X