Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moses Itauma: the 19 year old future Heavyweight Boxing King??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonasdouglas View Post
    Moses Itauma's rise in the boxing world at such a young age is truly remarkable and speaks volumes about his talent and dedication to the sport. At just 19 years old, he's already making waves and capturing attention as a future heavyweight boxing king. It's inspiring to see young athletes like Itauma pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo in the boxing arena. With his determination and skill, he's definitely one to watch as he continues to climb the ranks and make his mark in the world of heavyweight boxing.
    Moses Itauma's ascent in the boxing world at such a young age is truly impressive and speaks volumes about his raw talent and unwavering dedication to the sport. At just 19, he's already making waves and turning heads as a future heavyweight champion. It's truly inspiring to witness young athletes like Itauma breaking barriers and reshaping the landscape of boxing. I'm excited to see what more this kid can do.
    Last edited by sakiyokomatsu; 06-17-2024, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sakiyokomatsu View Post

Moses Itauma's ascent in the boxing world at such a young age is truly impressive and speaks volumes about his raw talent and unwavering dedication to the sport. At just 19, he's already making waves and turning heads as a future heavyweight champion. It's truly inspiring to witness young athletes like Itauma breaking barriers and reshaping the landscape of boxing. I'm excited to see what more this kid can do.
      Moses Itauma's journey in boxing is truly remarkable! Seeing him achieve so much at such a young age is incredibly inspiring. I'm eager to see what more he can achieve in the ring! Betting on his fights online must offer some exciting odds, considering his talent and rapid rise in the sport.

Comment

Moses Itauma's boxing journey is indeed impressive and inspiring! It's exciting to see such a young talent making waves in the sport. For those looking to bet on his fights online, offers a great platform with exciting odds and a seamless betting experience. Check it out and enjoy the thrill of supporting rising stars like Itauma in the ring!

Comment

Moses is looking really good so far. He obviously has good fundamental skills and boxing talent. But against the level of opposition he's been facing, the eye test is all we have to go on. As far as hand speed goes, he passes that test with flying colours. It’s impossible to gauge his power and punch resistance till he steps up though.
          Last edited by kafkod; 06-20-2024, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasdouglas View Post
            Moses Itauma's journey in boxing is truly remarkable! Seeing him achieve so much at such a young age is incredibly inspiring. I'm eager to see what more he can achieve in the ring! Betting on his fights online must offer some exciting odds, considering his talent and rapid rise in the sport.
            Yes! Moses Itauma's journey in boxing is truly incredible! Seeing him achieve so much at such a young age is incredibly inspiring. I'm also eager to see what more he can achieve in the ring!

Comment

Moses Itauma's boxing journey is indeed impressive and inspiring! It's exciting to see such a young talent making waves in the sport. For those looking to bet on his fights online, I’mamug.com offers a great platform with exciting odds and a seamless betting experience. Check it out and enjoy the thrill of giving bookies your money by betting rising stars like Itauma in the ring!​

Comment

Originally posted by yamadamorie View Post

Yes indeed, Moses Itauma's ascent in the boxing world at such a young age is truly amazing and speaks volumes about his raw talent and unwavering dedication to the sport. At just 19, he's already making waves and turning heads as a future heavyweight champion. It's truly inspiring to witness young athletes like Itauma breaking barriers and reshaping the landscape of boxing. I'm also excited to see what more this kid can do!

Comment

Moses Itauma is now 10 - 0 with 8 knockouts at just 19.

Itauma just battered and stopped Wach in 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X