No announcement yet.

Tyson's Lawyer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson's Lawyer?

Who chose Tyson's lawyer, Vincent Fuller, for the r-ape trial?

It was obviously the wrong choice in the end.

Was Don King the mover and shaker behind the event or was this decision Tyson's to make.

From ChatGPT:

In summary, Vincent Fuller's legal career was predominantly focused on white-collar crime, corporate litigation, and defending clients in cases with complex legal and financial issues. His experience in violent criminal defense cases was limited, with the Tyson trial being one of the most notable exceptions.
    nathan sturley max baer likes this.

What I know is that Tyson fans have always tried to act like he was almost completely unqualified and barely even saw a courtroom in his entire life. Obviously nothing could be further from the truth.

Nonetheless he had quite the task ahead of him. Tyson was obviously guilty and there were witnesses who testified and there was physical evidence. Saddest man on the planet was going in the slammer.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

- - Been written in stone for decades that King framed Tyson with a beauty hussy that earned King Tysons $50 mil retirement annuity.

Comment

i have posted this before but it sums it all up. He was naive young man and they wanted his money. I am glad that iron mike has come to a better place now as he had some really sad life events in his years and he is a sincere man. He was just young and naive and they wanted his money and this episode of the pulse shows it.
        billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by max baer View Post
          i have posted this before but it sums it all up. He was naive young man and they wanted his money. I am glad that iron mike has come to a better place now as he had some really sad life events in his years and he is a sincere man. He was just young and naive and they wanted his money and this episode of the pulse shows it.
          Excuse me, if we're gonna start posting youtube videos then this is all we need in this thread:

I quote Tyson here "I am not above violating women but I didn't violate that woman"
          travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
            Who chose Tyson's lawyer, Vincent Fuller, for the r-ape trial?

It was obviously the wrong choice in the end.

Was Don King the mover and shaker behind the event or was this decision Tyson's to make.

From ChatGPT:

In summary, Vincent Fuller's legal career was predominantly focused on white-collar crime, corporate litigation, and defending clients in cases with complex legal and financial issues. His experience in violent criminal defense cases was limited, with the Tyson trial being one of the most notable exceptions.
            This is just an uninformed opinion: It seems to me that one angle for the case would be a shake down, which is a white collar form of crime. Apparently entertainers constantly are being approached by the opposite s e x with claims that are blackmail. The late D i ck Gregory spoke about this as a frequent occurance.

It may have been a case of picking the wrong angle... In such a situation people with means will usually hire a legal team, with lawyers that specialize in each area. This case seemed to have elements of both: Unless someone believes that girls come up to guys hotel rooms to chat, and this girl was so naive she truly did not know she was putting herself in a bad situation. Something I do not believe and I would imagine would strain the credulity of a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

This is just an uninformed opinion: It seems to me that one angle for the case would be a shake down, which is a white collar form of crime. Apparently entertainers constantly are being approached by the opposite s e x with claims that are blackmail. The late D i ck Gregory spoke about this as a frequent occurance.

It may have been a case of picking the wrong angle... In such a situation people with means will usually hire a legal team, with lawyers that specialize in each area. This case seemed to have elements of both: Unless someone believes that girls come up to guys hotel rooms to chat, and this girl was so naive she truly did not know she was putting herself in a bad situation. Something I do not believe and I would imagine would strain the credulity of a lawyer.
              - - She earned millions and has remained out of sight enjoying the good life. Poor Robin Givens and her witchy mother had to work a lot harder to get Mike's millions and near as I seen she's laid pretty low for an actress...

Men being betrayed by women is as old as dirt.
              nathan sturley max baer billeau2 billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - She earned millions and has remained out of sight enjoying the good life. Poor Robin Givens and her witchy mother had to work a lot harder to get Mike's millions and near as I seen she's laid pretty low for an actress...

Men being betrayed by women is as old as dirt.
                Yeah it set off my BS meter as well. Givens and her mother set that up, and in this day and age women know what it means to go to someone's hotel room under the pretenses that this "poor, naive" beauty pagent participant went upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  What I know is that Tyson fans have always tried to act like he was almost completely unqualified and barely even saw a courtroom in his entire life. Obviously nothing could be further from the truth.

Nonetheless he had quite the task ahead of him. Tyson was obviously guilty and there were witnesses who testified and there was physical evidence. Saddest man on the planet was going in the slammer.
                  I just want to let you know... I do not condone the way Tyson behaved. But in many of these situations it takes two to tango so to speak. Tyson was always very intelligent... A burden when you come up the way he did... It made it so he got into even more trouble... But he was essentially a brute, a brute that really let people know he was a brute! One thing young Tyson could not be accused of was being ambivalent about his intentions lol!!

Givens was a cultured (somewhat) actress, what would she want with Tyson? lol. Does it mean Tyson had some justification when he acted like a brute? Not entirely, but it does call into question Given's motivations. Ditto for the beauty queen. NO, Tyson had no right to force himself on her, but we cannot discount her actions here. If that makes sense.
                  nathan sturley max baer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I just want to let you know... I do not condone the way Tyson behaved. But in many of these situations it takes two to tango so to speak. Tyson was always very intelligent... A burden when you come up the way he did... It made it so he got into even more trouble... But he was essentially a brute, a brute that really let people know he was a brute! One thing young Tyson could not be accused of was being ambivalent about his intentions lol!!

Givens was a cultured (somewhat) actress, what would she want with Tyson? lol. Does it mean Tyson had some justification when he acted like a brute? Not entirely, but it does call into question Given's motivations. Ditto for the beauty queen. NO, Tyson had no right to force himself on her, but we cannot discount her actions here. If that makes sense.
                    Usually we agree but not on the Tyson question. It is a myth that Tyson was intelligent. It is precisely his lack of intelligence why he has faced so many self inflicted problems in his life. People are just manipulated by the fact that he has a certain look and reputation but when they hear him speak they find that he is able to quote sage people a lot smarter than himself. He can mimick the language but he is never able to actually make good use of those words himself. His intelligence is part of his showmanship. It's a mirage.

As for Desiree, people should keep in mind that situations aren't always black and white. It's not that she either wanted it or didn't. Yes she went up to his hotel room possibly for those reasons, but that doesn't mean she is forced into *** and is not allowed to change her mind once she enters. This kind of thought process belongs in the Taliban not in a civilzed society.

I bet you it went like this. She decided to do it and she went in. She notices Tyson is not who she thought he is in an intimate sense. He is a creepy, scary guy and not even remotely romantic. I bet she got cold feet and was too scared to make a big fuss untill he got his hands on her. By the time she did he wouldn't stop and his caveman nature gave in and she was violated. Those medically proven v@ginal tears didn't just appear out of thin air.

Tyson knows what he did I think he just doesn't feel he did anything wrong, how dare she deny his advances, she wanted it etc. It's me, the big man. Is it a coincidence that soon after this he converted to a religion that condones these kind of actions? I think not.
                    Last edited by BKM-; 08-26-2024, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X